Geomagic Design X 2016
Create CAD models from 3D scan data
Geomagic Design X is the only reverse engineering software that combines CAD with 3D scan data processing so you can create feature-based, editable solid models compatible with your CAD environment.
- The fastest path to CAD, generating history-based CAD models with feature trees – the most popular type of design models
- Convert to your preferred file format, including SolidWorks,
Creo, NX, Inventor, AutoCAD, CATIA and others
- Point cloud, mesh, surface and solid modeling all in one application
- Works with every 3D scanner, and makes native, feature-based models for every major CAD application.
- Named “the only viable choice” for parametric reverse engineering in an independent study
Geomagic Design X makes 3D scan data more useful & faster
All 3D scanners create point clouds or meshes, which aren’t that useful for most design needs. Geomagic Design X is purpose-built to create usable 3D models directly from scan data. There is simply no faster way to get from unprocessed 3D scans to complete, feature-based solid models. XOR’s redesign tools save hours or days of work compared to rebuilding in your CAD software
Easy to learn and use because it works like your CAD software
Geomagic Design X works like your CAD software and is easy to learn and use.
It uses familiar tools for solid modeling, and skips the old reverse engineering workflows involving painstaking polygon editing and surface generation.
If you can design in CAD, you can start using Design X right away.
Since Design X is built on a complete CAD kernel (Parasolid), it gives you the flexibility to make real CAD models the way you want. Everything you need is contained in one application, without the need to flip back and forth between apps.
Click here to download Brochure