PolyWorks|Inspector is a powerful industrial 3D metrology software solution to control tool or part dimensions, diagnose and prevent manufacturing and assembly issues, guide assembly building through real-time measurements, and oversee the quality of assembled products by using non-contact point cloud digitizers and single-point contact-based probing devices.
- Create an alignment
- Extract all required dimensions
- Generate updateable reports
- Share inspection results
PolyWorks|Inspector offers a broad range of part alignment techniques that let users construct alignments with:
- Surfaces or cross-sections (measured-to-nominal best-fit, constrainable in rotation/translation, and within tolerance zone)
- Features(3-2-1, pairs of center points, and GD&T datum reference frames)
- Reference points and lines (RPS, surface points, and six-point nest)
- Virtual gauges caliper, flush & gap, and airfoil)
PolyWorks|Inspector delivers the complete toolbox you need to extract and analyze:
- Surface, boundary, and cross-sectional measured-to-nominal deviations
- Feature dimensions and GD&T controls(ASME Y14.5-2009 and ISO 1101, as well as PTB certified 64-bit/32-bit)
- Advanced dimensions such as flush and gap, profile radius, airfoil dimensions (leading edge, trailing edge, and global), assembly clearance, thickness, and more
PolyWorks|Inspector provides an outstanding update-able reporting technology that guarantees the exactness of a report and dramatically accelerates multi-piece inspection.
Report items, such as 3D scene screenshots and result tables, are automatically updated if a project is altered.You can modify the parameters of a project, or replace the measured data points of the current piece by the data points from a new piece, knowing that the entire inspection report will automatically be updated.
Click here to download Brochure