A large coverage photogrammetric mapping system featuring RTK/PPK upgradeability for survey-grade accuracy on demand.
The lightweight, hand-launched eBee Plus is a seriously efficient data collection tool. Its flight time of 59 minutes is a figure you can rely on: whichever camera you fly, at virtually any altitude and in varying wind conditions. The result is less time spent flight planning and swapping batteries, and more time collecting exactly the geospatial data you need.
Please Note: We are an Authorised Service Centre for all senseFly products. Contact us for your repair requirements.
- Large coverage for optimal efficiency: The eBee Plus can map more square kilometres per flight, than any drone in its weight class, allowing you to maximise your efficiency and plan projects with confidence.
- High Precision on Demand (HPoD): The eBee Plus includes built-in RTK/PPK functionality that can be activated either out of the box or later when required. It‘s survey-grade accuracy you control, without the need for ground control points—for less time in the field and more time putting your data to work.
- Project-perfect payloads: The eBee Plus offers a camera to suit every application, including the senseFly S.O.D.A. (supplied), the first camera designed for photogrammetric drone mapping.
- Includes eMotion 3: eMotion 3 is senseFly’s next-generation drone flight & data management software. It includes: mission block flight planning, efficient multi-flight missions, a full 3D control environment, multiple payload support, cloud connectivity & more…
- - Confirmed real-world flight time: 59 minutes
- Capable of mapping more, per flight, than any drone in its weight class:
- Up to 2.2 km2 (0.8 mi2 ) in a single 122 m (400 ft) flight
- Up to 40 km2 (15.4 mi2) maximum coverage