The FaroArm is a portable coordinate measuring machine (CMM) that allows manufacturers easy verification of product quality by performing 3D inspections, tool certifications, CAD comparison, dimensional analysis, reverse engineering, and more.
The FARO QuantumS and QuantumM are the first Arms in the market that can be verified against the international certification standard, ISO 10360-12:2016, which ensures maximum measurement consistency and reliability in a wide range of work environments.
The FARO QuantumS establishes a new industry performance bar and extends FARO’s tradition of maximum measurement consistency and reliability in every working environment. It delivers best-in-class performance for both hard probing and laser scanning applications.
The FARO QuantumM includes the same, high performance functionality as its portfolio companion with an accuracy specification that makes it an exceptional mid-market alternative for applications that do not require the high performance specifications of the QuantumS. It is easy to maneuver as it is 20% lighter than its predecessors and immediately ready to use as it requires no warm up time.
- Measurement range: 1.5m to 4.0m (4.9 ft. to 13.1 ft.)
- Accuracy: up to 12μm (±0.000472”)
- Certified to meet ISO 10360-12:2016 measurement standard
- Innovative design for highest performance and factory stress-tested for reliability
- Excellent ergonomics and useability
- High-speed wireless operation (Robust WI-FI®)
- Extended battery use
- FAROBLU™ Laser line probe HD leverages optically-superior blue laser technology
- Articulating measuring arm