The FARO VantageS and VantageE Laser Trackers are extremely accurate, portable coordinate measuring machines that enable you to build products, optimize processes, and deliver solutions by measuring quickly, simply and precisely.
These Laser Trackers optimize workflow productivity management for large-scale metrology applications including, but not limited to, assembly alignment, part and assembly inspection, machine installation and alignment, and reverse engineering.
The VantageS is intended for short-to-long range measurement applications of up to 80 meters, while the VantageE supports short-to-medium range applications of up to 25 meters. Both compact models offer:
- RemoteControls™ workflow (patent-pending) which streamlines Laser Tracker operations, allowing a single user to control functions such as live video feed and tracker movements from a mobile phone or tablet. A single operator is able to easily control the tracker from anywhere in the measurement area.
- Industry-leading portability with an integrated master control unit (MCU). These Laser Trackers are easily transported between job sites or locations within the factory in a single carrying case.
- Hot swappable batteries that eliminate the need for AC power and cabling.
- Industrial grade Wi-Fi® for reliable, wireless communications.
- Easy integration with FARO’s patented Super 6DoF (Degrees of Freedom) TrackArm solution to completely eliminate line-of-sight challenges.
Click here to download Tech Sheet